Search

Please like our Facbook Page to get updates

Sayyed Al Astaghfar (Master Supplication for Forgiveness)


English: O Allah! You are my Lord! None has the right to be worshipped but You. You created me and I am Your slave, and I am faithful to my covenant and my promise as much as I can. I seek refuge with You from all the evil I have done. I acknowledge before You all the blessings You have bestowed upon me, and I confess to You all my sins. So I entreat You to forgive my sins, for nobody can forgive sins except You.[sahih al-Bukhari; 8,75,318, at-Tirmidhi; 3393, an-Nasa'i; 5522, Ahmad; 16662]

English Transliteration: "Allahumma anta rabbi laa ilaaha illaa anta , khalaqtanee wa ana abduka wa ana 'alaa 'ahdika wa wa'dika mastat'uae'tu, 'aoodhubika min sharri maa 'suana'tu aboo'olaka bini'matika e'aluyya wa aboo'olaka bi zhambee faghfirlee fa innahuu laa yaghfiruz dhunuuba illaa anta."

Importance: According to a Hadith whoever makes this Dua his routine for day time or evening with full faith, then if he dies that day, he will proceed to Jannah (Paradise). This Dua is known as Sayed Ul Astaghfar (Master Supplication for Forgiveness ).

فائدہ: حدیث میں آتا ہے کہ جو شخص صبح کے وقت یا شام کے وقت میں اس استغفار کو پورے یقین کے ساتھ اپنا معمول بناے گا اور اگر وہ اسی روز فوت ہوجاے تو ضرور جنّت میں جائیگا۔ اس دعاء کو سئّد الاستغفار کہتے ہیں۔

No comments:

Post a Comment